I am a great lover of a decent hamburger and my previous Burger Sunday in April was a huge success. Based on that I have decided to repeat it again. We streamlined the menu a little bit, we had a chicken option which didn’t sell, but extended the toppings. We have a selection of three carriers (buns) for your Burger – the traditional seed bun or a more South African Vetkoek and a rustic Italian Ciabatta. All three perfect vehicles to carry a juicy 100% Pure Beef patty infused with the flavours of smoked paprika, parsley and fresh garlic or if beef isn’t your thing, choose our 100% Pure Pork patty infused with sage and fennel for a taste sensation.
And to add to your relaxation and dining experience, we have a great pop-up venue at 217 Soutpansberg Road in Rietondale in Pretoria. We proud ourselves that we have created a super relaxed environment and with great background jazz music it can just be a fun day out. As we are a Pop-up Restaurant, books are ESSENTIAL on 083 730 8344.
Choose your Starter – R45
Tempura Onion Rings with Chimichurri
Refried Beans & Chorizo
Choose your Burger Main – All R95
• All served with Baked Potatoes & Bean Salad
• Choice of Buns: Italian Ciabatta Bun or Traditional Vetkoek Bun or Seed Bun
• Choice of 150g Beef or 150g Pork Patty
• Pickled Beetroot • Emmenthal Cheese • Onion & Olive Relish
• Bacon • Green Apple & Cabbage Salad • Honey & Mustard Mayo
• Avo • Rocket • Harissa Tzatziki • Purple Onions
• Jalapeno Relish • Smoked Mozzarella • Grilled Aubergine
Dessert – R55
Marshmellow & Rosewater Cheesecake
70% Lindt Dark Chocolate Cup